Workshops - Terms & Conditions
Florada Workshop Terms & Conditions
- Workshops are non-refundable.
- Workshops are transferrable - a minimum notice period of 5 days is required to change your workshop date. If there is availability in another date, we are happy for you to swap dates. If you cannot attend for one reason or another, please provide notice as soon as possible (no less than 5 days before the event) and we may be able to move you to another workshop date.
- Workshop tickets can be transferred to another person.
- Workshop dates may be subject to change (potential reasons for date changes - illness, global pandemic). Should this occur, new dates will be announced, or worst case, virtual classes may be coordinated. We will do our best to coordinate an alternative date that is suitable to all participants in the unlikely event that changes need to be made.
- If you cannot attend and it less than 48 hours before the workshop, we can organise for the flowers to be delivered to you (at an additional cost) and you can dial in to the class via video conference, so that you can still participate in the class and enjoy the flowers!
- No-shows are non-refundable.
- If a minimum number of students is not achieved within 1 week of the workshop date, the workshop may be rescheduled.
- An email with final details will be sent out 1 week before each workshop date.
Florada is not responsible for any damage, loss, theft, or physical injuries sustained as a result of participating in any of our workshops.
By purchasing a ticket you agree to take on full responsibility for any damages of personal property or physical injuries whilst participating in workshops or events organised by Florada.
Digital Publishing, Photography and Videos
By purchasing a ticket to a Florada workshop or event, you agree to allow Florada to unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at a Florada workshop or event or on our premises.